|Salary Range:||Competitive Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Pilgrim Software, Inc. is a world-leading provider of Enterprise Risk, Compliance and Quality Management software solutions for highly regulated industries. Pilgrim has pioneered effective, integrated software solutions for the Life Science industries, as well as manufacturers in the automotive, aerospace and defense, and other non-FDA regulated industries. Pilgrim’s reputation for excellence in innovation has attracted an impressive portfolio of global customers. More than a half-million end-users employ Pilgrim products every day to meet the diverse challenges of the world’s highly competitive marketplace. Pilgrim’s fully Web-based, integrated solutions help businesses centrally manage domestic and international operations to ensure product safety and compliance, reduce manufacturing costs and improve customer satisfaction.|
Pilgrim Software has an excellent opportunity to work in the position of Contracts/Business Analyst in our Legal Department, with an emphasis on the software sales contract and order fulfillment lifecycle, and a keen interest in business and finance. Located in sunny Tampa, Florida, our ideal candidate is someone with experience in structuring commercial transactions (including negotiating and revising software license agreements) and compiling metrics reports.
• Work with legal counsel, sales and professional services, sales operations and global finance teams to support processes for contracting, order processing and financial reporting
• Structure commercial transactions, negotiate and revise agreements, in support of the global sales and professional services teams
• Analyzes and prepares orders, SOWs, RFPs, change requests, etc.
• Finalization of documents, internal approval routing, signatures and general administrative duties
• Review and research legal documents and take appropriate action
• Works with Finance Department to prepare various time-sensitive reports
• Assist in the activities and follow up for data collection, budget, forecasts, standards, etc.
• Actively manages pricing and contracts approvals queue
|Qualifications:||Minimum Qualifications: |
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business and / or Finance
• Two to four years of experience related to contract lifecycle and business analysis. One to two years of direct experience with review and revision of software or intellectual property licensing agreements preferred
• Proficient knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word, database systems, and ability to perform simple modeling as required. Experience with Salesforce.com and other relevant tools a plus
• Desire to work in a high-energy, sales-oriented culture and the ability to adapt in a quickly changing business environment with a large volume of deals and expected quick turnaround times
• Effective written and oral skills
The regular duties of this position will take place at the company headquarters in Tampa, Florida.
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.