Consultant - EMEA
|Salary Range:||Competitive Salary|
|Benefits:||Competitive Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Pilgrim Software, Inc. is a world-leading provider of Enterprise Risk, Compliance and Quality Management software solutions for highly regulated industries. Pilgrim has pioneered effective, integrated software solutions for the Life Science industries, as well as manufacturers in the automotive, aerospace and defense, and other non-FDA regulated industries. Pilgrim’s reputation for excellence in innovation has attracted an impressive portfolio of global customers. More than a half-million end-users employ Pilgrim products every day to meet the diverse challenges of the world’s highly competitive marketplace. Pilgrim’s fully Web-based, integrated solutions help businesses centrally manage domestic and international operations to ensure product safety and compliance, reduce manufacturing costs and improve customer satisfaction.|
The Consultant will be able to perform training, consulting, report writing, needs analysis, on-site and off-site for the customer for all of the Pilgrim products in all of the different platforms and databases as supported by Pilgrim Software, Inc. The Consultant may be assigned tasks and/or entire projects at the supervisor’s discretion. This position will also be indirectly responsible in maintaining active contact with customers to ensure that the system in place is working appropriately from a functionality perspective. The Consultant will report directly to the Director of Professional Services
Each job duty is followed by the approximate percentage of time dedicated to each element.
a) Project Management 15%
• Provide Planning, Scheduling and Management of projects
• The Consultant may be given small size projects or an element of a larger project to manage. The Consultant will be expected to appropriately plan, schedule resources and manage the project to its completion.
• Effectively manage all team member resources allocated for the project.
• Plan the delivery of all services listed in the sales proposal and during the hand-over meeting of the Professional Services (PRS) department with the Sales department.
• Develop a plan and schedule with the customer for optimum delivery of project, which will ensure integration of Pilgrim’s software products with the customer’s existing IS system and application software.
• Maintain progress reviews of project tasks and team member assignments.
• Coordinate work activities associated with the project.
• Escalate any issues that cannot be immediately resolved to the EPM in charge of the team
• Assist sales in preparing a quote for the services requested by the customer.
• Ensure that appropriate reports are written for all the appropriate deliverables.
• Ensure that all team members’ work is reviewed and validated before submission to the appropriate parties.
b) Product Training 40%
• Provide Product training to customers as required on the modules that the Consultant is certified in
• Continue to improve knowledge of Pilgrim’s products, quality standards, industry and technology to better serve the internal and external customers
• Proactively improve one’s productivity and quality
• Participate in refresher training classes to renew certification and new training classes for new products, quality standards, industry and technology
• Provide product and industry training to company employees as assigned
c) Consulting Services 35%
• Provide consulting services to the assigned projects as required including product functional consulting, business process re-engineering, engineering analysis, customization requirements, product installation, data conversion requirements, product validation and custom report analysis at both customer and Pilgrim sites.
d) All other duties as assigned 10%
Other tasks related to the department, such as special projects or research, will be completed as assigned.
The Consultant will make knowledgeable decisions regarding customer specific projects and the resources necessary to complete projects and meet customer satisfaction. The individual will also use perceptive judgment to make decisions on how to quickly resolve any possible grievances initiated by customers regarding Pilgrim’s products, product installations, database integrity or technology related issues.
|Qualifications:||EDUCATION AND SKILLS|
Minimum Educational Requirement
Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or a related Engineering field
Optimum Educational Attainment
Masters degree or its equivalent in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or related Engineering field
Minimum Skill and Experience Requirement
The individual must possess strong skills in the following:
• Ability to conduct classroom training
• Strong Manufacturing process knowledge
• Proficient problem solving ability.
• Strong writing and communication skills.
Optimum Skills or Background
Knowledge of or experience with the following will lead to job success:
• Experience with the implementation of MRP systems and Manufacturing Concepts.
• Familiarity with ISO 9000, cGMP and FDA Regulations
• Experience in working with clients regarding business re-engineering.
• Experience in programming concepts.
• Project Management background.
• Experience with the implementation of Quality Management systems.
GENERAL WORKING CONDITIONS
This job is located in Europe and will require extensive domestic and/or international travel.
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V